Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Holidays

     It is that time of year when somehow everyone is shopping at the same time and there are no parking places.  Christmas cards are being sent out and everyone wants them to be perfect!  Do not worry if you have more than one girl -- there is always one card where everyone looks great (that was not the case for me).  I had a few years of Christmas cards in which I looked horrible, but for some reason my dad liked one of those pictures and it was on his dresser for years.
     We have all these wonderful Christmas parties coming up and we have to make sure we have our red or green sweaters so we look festive.  We have to put our decorations out that only stay up for 25 days if we are lucky enough to have put them up the first day of December or we wait until after New Years to take them down.  If we are lucky we have little helpers to help us out with all this. 
     Today, was my second Christmas party and I was so excited about it.  It was hosted by my mom and my aunt.  The thing I do wish though is that someone would host a Tacky Christmas Party with me.  I always see pictures during the holidays of people with reindeer antlers and fun sweaters; which makes me want to host a party like that one day.  I just need someones help and maybe a few more Christmas decorations.  I love looking at people's Christmas china, the way they decorate their trees, and all the different decorations around people's houses when invited to a party.  Every tree is so different.  That is the thing about the holidays everything is so unique which makes it so SPECIAL!  I really enjoy this time of year and getting Christmas cards in the mail.  Christmas cards can give you great ideas for family photos year around.  Here are a few pictures from the party the other day.  Of course, I took one of the tree.  




Thank you so much for reading my blog.  Please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Etsy.  Have a great Holiday season and if you need any last minute gift ideas I can make print a photograph for you and put it on a gold or silver leaf woodblock.  

No comments:

Post a Comment