Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Year, New Goals

     Hello my avid Allie Ray Photography blog readers.  Lately, I have been reading blog pieces and following photography groups on Twitter and Linkedin.com.  One of my favorite articles, I looked at this week was on the Twitter page of Adorama (to follow them click here).  This one article written by Mason Resnick tells you how he is being proactive in marketing his photo business (here is the link).  I feel like I could take a few tips from this guy, especially since I have seen a lot of people getting engaged recently on social media.  I know I have some wonderful supporters out there who will help me get more clients, but the harder I work on getting my business known then I will be able to travel.
     I have made goals for my business and I will keep on making more.  I have started testing and using a bigger flexible cutting board.  But in general I feel like I have accomplished so much in being able to talk more about my art.  I am able to explain what I do and the process without looking at someone help.  I have found a new belief in myself.  I have tried photographing new things and have expanded what I like to photograph.  A new year brings a new list of potential customers, new possibilities, new growth, and expanding whatever it maybe I desire.  All I can say is 2014 was good to me and I am ready for 2015.  Here are some of the final things I did this year.


This image was done for a friend on silver leaf 9x12 inches woodblock 


This image was done when I was trying to choose what to give someone for Christmas. Silver leaf 8x8 inches woodblock


Thank you for reading my blog and please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Etsy, and Instagram.  I hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve and New Years Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment