Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Who Am I?

     Today, I want to take a little time telling you about who I am.  I am person who loves to photograph to express myself, because I do not know how people will react when I tell people my stories.  I enjoy traveling and trying new things.  Trying new things is more like swinging from a rope swing in Costa Rica along with everyone else in the family or hiking on a new trail.  Trying new foods is coming along.  I have never felt like I have fit into one place, so when I see people doing something brave that makes me feel two things: 1. I want to one day to find the courage to step out of my comfortable shell and 2. Those people rock for doing that.  That is why I challenged myself in a way this month.  I have been trying new things.
     The new things I have been trying is a bible study and a kickball league.  But for my artwork,  I am trying anything to get my name out there.  I decided after seeing Birmingham Art Crawl on Twitter and reading more about it on the website (http://birminghamartcrawl.com) to sign up.  I have no clue what the results will be, but I am trying to think positive.  The only thing I do know is that I have my family and friends as my supporters.
     So who am I?  I am someone who is trying to be brave and show people what I can with my photography.  I am trying to use my resources to find the ways.  I am stepping out of my comfort zone to do this.  This might be hard for me, but I express myself through my photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment