Wednesday, September 10, 2014

New Opportunities

     This month I have been trying to find more opportunities for my business.  I have made an Etsy account, which here is the link https://www.etsy.com/shop/UniquePrintingAllie?ref=hdr_shop_menu to see it.  I did an art show at the end of last month, which went well.  I just wish I was better at marketing my self.  I have talked to two marketing people and I have the social media such as: LinkenIn, Facebook Page, Blog, Twitter, and Instagram.  I am just one person, so I have to work extremely hard to get my name out there.  I wish there were ways of making it all come together.  People say they like what I do, but it is the buying of my work that I feel is not happening.  
     Enough about trying to get my name out in the world.  I took photographs of my nephew at his birthday party and he was just so handsome and especially funny while he was eating his cake.  I really enjoyed watching him smashing his cake and getting the icing in his cake.  Everything about his birthday was special and the theme and decorations were perfect.  




     I was just so thrilled and honored that my sister-in-law trusted me enough to take the photographs at my nephew's first birthday.  I am so glad I will be able to take more pictures as he grows up and be able to capture his smile and all his emotions on this journey.  Photographing my nephew makes for great opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment