Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween

     Yesterday was Halloween and I went to the Halloween Parade in the village with my nephew and my sister-in-law.  I was so excited to see all the children dressed up and so exited.  The people on the floats were throwing candy, miniature footballs, pencils, spider rings, and much more.  Parents were watching their children and making sure they did not go to far in the street to get the candy.  It was so fun seeing my nephew smile at the balloons passing by, but he was dressed as an alligator with his hat off.  It was so funny, because whenever my sister-in-law or I tried to put the hat on he was so cute when he started crying.  Who has not been through this issue at least once?  I used to complain about my costumes before going trick or treating, because they were too itchy.  I understand exactly how all the kids feel when they start disliking a part of their costume.
     I was taking pictures at the parade and some of them were a little fuzzy, because as you know things are not always still when you take a picture, so you have to make sure you have your settings when you are taking photographs at any event correct.  You may have to do some test shots, which is always a good idea.  As always I am still learning and photographing anything that means something to me.


 

Thank you for reading and please follow me on Facebook, Intsagram, Twitter, or my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment