Friday, October 17, 2014

Photo Editing

     Over the weekend I was at a birthday party taking pictures.  The birthday girl turned 1! Her family and my family have known each other for as long as I can remember.  My nephew was invited to her party and when he showed up he saw the balloons which he immediately called 'balls' in his cute adorable voice.  For my nephew anything that is round is a ball (balloon, pumpkins, etc.) and that means he can throw/toss it.  I saw this opportunity to photograph the birthday girl coming towards me and her new toy (which of course I thought I had gotten), but when I looked through the pictures while uploading them there was a pink balloon in the way which my nephew had put in front of her face (by accident).  Of course, to me that is both hilarious and sad at the same time.  Today, we know that all to well as photobombs.  I for one can not blame any one year old for ruining a photograph, because they are so young.  Their eyes are so sensitive and they do not like the sun shining on them (but then again who does).


     As a photographer, I am learning yes I do take a tons of pictures when I am at an event which is a good and bad thing.  It is a good thing, because when your nephew shows up you think 'Oh my goodness look how cute he is playing with the balloons,' and you have to remember I am here on a job taking pictures of someone else not who I want to photograph.  It is a bad thing, because when you begin editing them there are a ton to narrow down.  But at least I will have enough to choose from and hopefully make the clients happy and want to use me again.
     Here are a few more pictures from the birthday party that capture the birthday girl.  I am so glad that I was there to capture the event for the family.

  


Thank you for reading my blog and do not forget to keep checking out my Facebook page, Twitter page, Instagram, and my website for more news on what I am doing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment