Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Inspiration as a Wedding Guest

     I want to talk about weddings.  I am attending some weddings this year as a guest.  I have read many blogs about things that brides should know before their wedding or as the blog writers say the BIG DAY.  The thing about weddings is that I love experiencing them.  I have been a second shooter at a wedding, but I still feel like I missed some of the magical parts of the wedding.  As this wedding that I am attending approaches I remember some of the magical things that I love watching:

1. How all my relatives talk with one another like we just saw each other yesterday
2. Everyone dances
3. Everyone eats the food and cake
4. So many fun photos on your iPhones and cameras to remember the next day

     I could name so many funny memories about weddings past that I have been to, but each one of them have some what inspired me especially the bridal gowns.  I have no clue when my big day will arrive but all I know is that each wedding, the invitations, the flowers, the cake, just all of it inspires me.





     I will probably want to include my dog in my wedding or maybe a small ceremony, but I will just have to keep getting inspired by all the weddings.  Where do you get your inspiration for your wedding or where did you get your inspiration for your wedding?

Please follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter

Happy Reading!

9 comments:

  1. Ohh I don't often get to be a guest but I adore when I get too. Something so magical about getting to observe and just enjoy the beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is something so magical about observing the day.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I also did not have many chances to be a wedding guest. At least I'm attending 50 weddings a year as a photographer. Are you married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found my wedding inspiration through weddings that I have photographed, and through my Pinterest boards. And, our dog was even in our wedding! Yes to the dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so fun your dog was part of your wedding!

      Delete
  4. Being in the wedding industry day in and day out you sometimes forget the joys of attending a wedding of a family and friend! Thank you for reminding me of these special moments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad I could remind you of the special moments from weddings.

      Delete
  5. Having worked at so many weddings, this is a great reminder that so many of the things that happen on a wedding day are new to guests and the couple! Nice to hear a wedding day perspective with fresh eyes :) But I'm definitely a fan of including pets- there's a service for that (transport and wrangling during the day, then care afterwards)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After shooting so many, this is such a sweet perspective of the guest experience again. I can't wait to see how you plan your own wedding some day!

    ReplyDelete