Sunday, July 2, 2017

Photography puts A SMILE on my FACE

     I have been trying to come up with the perfect blog post for a while now, but I can't so I am just going to talk about how for the past year I have been trying to do more of my photography since my bike accident last July 2016.  I was hit by a car while riding a bike in France.  Since then I have really been trying to get more business and keep doing my photography.  Because photography is what really makes me happy.  I have been working on my social media to try to gain people's attention with my work past and present.  I have been trying to connect with more creatives whether it is through the internet or trying to make it to a meeting in person.

     Here is the thing that I have learned since I got hit by a car -- I love photography and that is definitely my passion.  I will work as hard as I can to get people to see that.  I love photographing my nephews and niece.  I have fun photographing birthday parties and events.  I even photographed someones clothes they designed for them this year.

     I really enjoy however making my photography into art pieces.  I mean printing them on the digital skins then laying them on the woodblocks that I have covered in gold or silver leaf.  I know you are thinking what in the world is this girl talking about right now.  But printing photos is part of photography.  The quality of paper that you print your photos makes your photograph.  So yes let me print your photographs or help you capture your special moments.  Photography puts a smile on my face.

Here are some of my pieces:





And for more news follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram 

22 comments:

  1. what a cool idea to lay the silver/gold foil sheets over the images! That is such a fun and creative idea! Also, your dog is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The silver/gold foil sheets go under the images :)

      Delete
  2. These days it's all about the digital. So I appreciate the extra step you take to print photos in a special way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I always try to tell all my customers that I am able to print photos.

      Delete
  3. That's such a cool process for printing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire you Allie for not letting your accident be an excuse to prohibit you from what you love. Keep on smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cool, I love this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really neat product! And I'm so happy you are pursuing your passion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is fun doing what I enjoy.

      Delete
  7. Your photography is very interesting. I'm glad you're doing it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I can't believe you got hit by a car that is so scary! I'm glad it helped you find and deepen your passion for photography though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I can't believe it at times either.

      Delete
  9. Never stop doing the things that make you happy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy that you are doing something that makes you happy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, I'm so glad to see you embracing your passion. You are truly so talented. These are such creative pieces. <3

    ReplyDelete