Friday, January 13, 2017

Mentors

     The other day I was meeting someone for coffee and later that afternoon I began thinking of what I wanted to talk to you all about in my next blog post.... Mentors!!  Mentors are very important in our lives these days.  Eventually your mentor could even become a friend you want to hang out with weekly or monthly.  You go to this person for advice or even when you just want another opinion.  Mentors may have been through some of the things we are trying to figure out doing today or even a month from now.  You do not only find them in business, but when you go to the gym.  You have that one friend who you may have met in your class you go to for advice.  Mentors sometimes are your age or maybe they are a bit older than you.  They may have been in your life since you were young, but somehow they were put in your life to help you.  According to dictionary.com a mentor is a wise and trusted counselor or teacher; or an influential senior sponsor or supporter.  Both of these are a great definitions.  Some of my mentors have become more like family.  Who are your mentors?  Where did you find your mentors?


     Meet two of my mentors who are like older sisters.  I have gone to them many times for advice while growing up.  They babysat me when I was younger.  The one on my left asked me to be her oldest daughters godmother.  I love how much they have helped mentee me into who I am today.


Follow me Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more of Photography!


#mentor #photography #birminghamphotographer

No comments:

Post a Comment