Saturday, April 11, 2015

Free Time

     Lately, I have been getting ready for the events that I told you about in my last blog post titled Upcoming Events.  I received an email this past week about another opportunity from a family friend about donating a piece to the Cahaba River Society silent auction which I gladly accepted and have already given her the piece.  (Really excited about all these wonderful opportunities!)
     Let me tell you about what I have been doing some while preparing for all these events.  My free time when I am not at my afternoon job is all dedicated to my art and my dog.  For example, I really wanted to see this movie and I thought to myself I have two hours before this movie which is perfect time to start making more digital skins for the demonstration at A'mano I am having Saturday, April 18th from 11:00 am till 2:00 pm.
     This morning I checked the weather and I saw rain in the forecast which I knew I had to spray my digital skins that had been printed on today while it is sunny, because the spray is not great for anyone to inhale.  I wanted to go do something fun with my dog today, because I know I have ideas for more prints.  I want to prepare for what I want to tell people during my demonstration.  I have been going over and over in my head what to say and what I should I bring, but now with it being a week away I do not feel like it is an exam or anything.  I just know I am not great at public speaking so I know I will need to prepare or make some notecards.  Make it somehow fun and enjoyable for all ages.  Here is a piece I did back in December for someone in the family.

    
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and follow Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment